Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hey doodlebugs

Well, I noticed that our blog is severely lacking in posts so I will contribute :P

I'm not sure what about my super exciting life you would like to hear about, so I will just go ahead and tell you what I've been doing this past week...or what is worth mentioning.

Nummmmmmber one.
buttonholes + buttons = coat soon to be finished
So very excited about that! Then I will finally be able to wear it!

Numero deux!
I'm starting to get better at improv due to the 'basic freeze' games we play at RSA :) ...funny, I hate it in school drama classes...

Number three!
I'm getting 88 in French, 88 in Science, 85 in Socials, and 68 in Math :/
I don't know any of my other marks for term 1, I like them all pretty much. Except math is a little disconcerting but I guess I've never been a math whiz sooooo...

Numero quatre.
I'm going to get my hair cut next next saturday...that's not very important and it hasn't happened yet, so I don't know why I'm bringing it up.
Moving on...

Numero cinq.
Liking the square dancing unit we're doing in PE right now! Hahaha ;)
It's actually kind of fun...but when some guy who is really tall is supposed to "swing" you...you really want to punch them and say "This is on the verge of harassment."

Number six!
I'm finished.

1 comment:

kitty^-^ said...

omgomgomgomgomg the alien posted gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your life was very interesting to reeeaaad, and thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for postinggg.
meow.