Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Alright, my 25 things...

1. Do you have any pets? a unicorn
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. pencil, notebook, unicorn
3. What's the weather like right now? bright and windy and cloudy and boring. the only thing keeping me entertained is that UFO by the tree.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? yes, and yes. I lost control of my time warping space ship and accidentally ended up in 3010.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 10am....
6. When was the last time you showered? tomorrow
7. What was the last movie you saw? Um... Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
8. What does your last text message say? I have found the cure for cancer. Bow down to me now.
9. What's your ringtone? recorded thingy of Adam Lambert singing "Mad World"
10. Have you ever been to a different country? the U.S, China, Cuba, Atlantis, Mars, Zenfort
11. Do you like sushi? yup
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Safeway, Costco, Superstore
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? no. and i pray I'll never have to
14. How many siblings do you have? One. Baby sister. :)
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have a hoverscreen I took from 3010
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 15... on February 12th.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
18. Do you colour your hair? never have. well... actually.... when i was nine my friend had this colouring thing for kids and we dyed streaks in our hair with that. but it washed off in the pool :P
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. finish my Chinese homework, do some math, go back to 3010 and bring back some more awesome stuff
20. When was the last time you cried?  when I crash landed on the moon last summer
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? no cheese
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? hamburgers. as you can see from above, i hate cheese
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? the most i ever did was stay up till 4am... maybe i have.... but I wouldn't know cuz you can't tell the time on the moon properly.
24. What is your eye color? brown. wouldn't it be weird if they weren't? cuz all Asians have brown eyes... imagine if i had naturally blue eyes. for my entire life people would be like "are you wearing contacts?" and i'll have to say "no" 15 times everyday... and people wouldn't believe me.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? i think pepsi is a bit fizzier?

No comments: