Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Opps. . . . . Sorry

Alright, wow, sorry I havent been on the blog in forever. . .
it got squashed out of my mind for awhile,
ANYWAY, glad to be back, :)
And so yeah,
Summer Update :
ITS ALMOST OVER!!!!!! -makes extremely sad face- ! :( :( :( :(
Yeah, I know, it sucks. But the way I look at it is that this school year will be the best ever for just one simple reason : No Mme Dumais. [or, as we all call her behind her back, ms.Dumbass xD] that alone should be enough to make me want to go back to school, just to know that I wont ever have to walk into that class room again :)
But hey, I still want my summer. AND ITS GOING WAY TOO FAST!!!!!!!
BUT on the MAJORLY BRIGHT SIDE : My life will be complete in just 3 more stinkingly long days.
Do you know why that is?
Guess.
Did you guess?
well Im thinking that only one of you has even the chance to guess it right, and that person is Amy.
Well, did ya?
Wait, you dont know the answer yet, so I guess you dont know. . .
ready for it?
Its a big one:

MOCKINGJAY [aka, the THIRD and FINAL book of the most amazing series EVER [[aka aka THE HUNGER GAMES]] is coming out in just
THREE
MORE
DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, its something to be excited for! My mom asked me one day, when Im going to read it. and I said : '' Mom, Ive been waiting for this book for two years. Yes, Im going to be there the day it comes out''
Yeah, thats right TWO YEARS. thats when I read the first book. and the second came out last year in like september and left on a such a big cliff hanger, that it shouldnt even be legal. [cliff hanger is when an auther ends a book and that makes you wonder what happens next and baisically drove me crazy for the past year] Anyway, Ill cut this short: Im really excited. :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!
Hmm what else is there. . . ? umm OH!
Okay so last weekend, I tried waterskiing.
it was fun, I acctually was able to stand up at some points.
so yeah, very fun. . . .at the time.
Not so fun the next day, as my bones were baisically killing me and I was covered in bruises.
Haha Lesson learned.

Anyways, Id better go, cus my posts are always too long anyway, but yeah, so I will try to come back to the blog more often from now on, :)
BYE!!!

3 comments:

kitty^-^ said...

You forgot about this blog? *tears up* :'(
*sigh* indeed... bye-bye summer...
I'm slightly looking forward to school too... what's being Grade nine like??? O.o
MOCKINGJAY?!?!?!? NOW THAT'S SOMETHING WORTH LIVING FOR!!!!! I CANNOT COMPREHEND WHY THERE ARE MOVIES ABOUT TWILIGHT WHILE THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES AREN'T FILMED YET!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!
I'm not buying the book though.... I may have to wait till September! I'm requesting it from the library... who knows when they'll get their copy? And I'm 7th place in line for requests, too. *sigh*
WATERSKIING?!?!?!? HOLY COW!!!!! THAT'S ONE OF THE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS ON MY BUCKET LIST! yeah, that's right. I HAVE A BUCKET LIST.
It's tied on the importance scale with bungee jumping, cliff gliding, sky diving, deep sea diving, going on the biggest roller coaster in the world, meeting Adam Lambert, floating in the Dead Sea, going on the highway with a motorcycle, visiting the Caribbeans, Hawaii, Tahiti, and flying with a jet pack.
As you can see, none of the above are all that possible. I can still hope... XD
Your posts are not too long! If your post was too long, then this comment is too long. But I do not believe this comment is that long, since a lovely post like that deserves a longer comment, so therefor your post is not overly long at all. clear?

Colorfulness said...

Okay, back up. I did not "forget" about the blog, it just got squashed for a bit, as I mentioned, :)
IT CAME OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!! and I bought it at like quarter to three,and I would have gotten there earlier, but I was lazy. xD
I havent read it yet, but I will start later today, cus Ive got alot of other stuff to do before Im allowing myself to read it. . . . ITS GOING TO BE SO FREAKING GOOD, I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw, They are going to make a movie from the Hunger Games, I thought I told you already. . .?
anyway, wiki it, but so far all I know is that they have bought the film rights, and its going to be produced by Lionsgate [yeah, thats right, ITS LOCAL] and estimated to released around 2011. . . XD Im such a nerd about these books that two of my friends and I have already scedualed to go see it the first day [or week, depending on sceduales] when it comes to THEATERS!
Lol, oh yeah ! and so normally when books turn to movies, Im very resistant to go see it cus movie/book adaptations alway suck, and they usually ruin it, [Prime example: Twilight. But the list goes on. . .] And so the only reason that Im acctually excited about this is that it has the slight chance to be good, Know why? Cus: Suzanne Collins, the auther of these AMAZING books, is writting the screenplay or scrip, or something along those lines [again, go wiki it to know for sure]
Since she Wrote the books, I figure that she should do an okay job of the firm writting. . . . right?
So yeah, anyway Ive got to go get started on all the crap I have to do today so that I can READ.
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

kitty^-^ said...

You bought the book? Oh, enjoy!
I'm waiting for it to arrive at the library closest to me via request in the book hold thingy.
Another gook book into horrible movie example: Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The entire series was AMAZING and some how the movie flopped.
because...
1. they chose a brunette with brown eyes for the role of Annabeth with blond hair and grey eyes.
2. they screwed the plot up to make it fit nicely into one movie. the plot was a lot more complicated and interesting, but they shortened everything up, changed the main bad guy, and basically ruined everything.
I guess the Hunger Games movie could be good, but it would still never be nearly as good as the book. I hope they chose proper actors...