Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer School and Uni :P

Wahhhh.. So bored... Nikki is off at peace river and natalie is at a theater camp :( But on the bright side they are having fun which is a lot more than i can say for myself since i started summer school >.< Summer school was intense... I have tests every other day and although the material is not that hard.. The test put in a lot of questions that are sorta trick questions and stuff that only the nerdy people who learn more about the subject can answer.... I feel so pressured for university and stuff like that.. I want them to see my good grades not my bad ones :P I think UBC is probably my first choice but if NUS accepts me... ( NUS is the National University of Singapore.) I know I'll only going into my grade 10 year next year but half of my courses are grade 11 course :( I feel like this is going to be the last "relaxed summer' i will get =.= *sigh* I hope all of you guys are having fun :) I think i'm just putting the pressure on myself a litttllleee too much :) That's why I have so many white hairs xD

3 comments:

kitty^-^ said...

i take summer school toooooo!!!!!!!!
except i take french (not for completion, though) drama and textiles... :D

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

You can take 3 courses? What the heck? I've never even heard of a textiles summer school course... Where do you go?

kitty^-^ said...

Magee.....
in vancouver.... i guess things are different over there with you guys? :P