Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Long time, long time

HI THAR!

Hey guys, sorry about the absence . . . for a while i couldn't post because the "new post" button WAS NOT THERE >:O

Hmm, so what is going on with me?
Well yesterday, I went to metrotown with Joyce and Li-anne and we ate all-you-can-eat sushi [Lanny was sooooo happy], took sticker photos and played around at toys r us :P
Today I went with my mom to commercial, buy the big Value Village [LOVE THAT PLACE!], looked around the vintage shops and walked Merlin in the park
Tomorrow, musical theatre camp starts!!! From 9am-3pm everyday Monday to friday :) love love love

I'll post more later!! SEE YA!

1 comment:

kitty^-^ said...

hey! THE BUTTON CAME BACK FOR YOU! :D
who's joyce?
i've never been to value village.... do they have flats?
have fun at ur camo! and post about it!