Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fish!

Hey :D I'm so sorry.. this is so random but I just wanted to say that I LOVE that little fishie thing at the side of our blog :) You can feed them more and more and more and they will never get fat or die on you :D My fishies all died not from starvation but most likely either choking on the amount of food we give them or obesity which I'm not sure can happen in fishes or not? Well... Just wanted to say that :) My provincial is in 2 weeks T.T So I have quite a lot of studying ahead of me >.< I hate chemistry... I read that post about Adam Lambert and I agree :) He is quite good and gay really has nothing to do with it. I know you guys are going to argue with me about this but I sorta like Justin Bieber's music. *Bomb drops on Lanny's House* LOL Yeah I know he's a short little kid who hasn't hit puberty yet and his songs are ALWAYS about love and girls and such but I think he's still a really talented kid for his age and it was pretty amazing that he just started out on youtube. I really like his voice too although a lot of people think he sounds like a girl. Okay, That was my one embarrassing confession for the day. How bout you guys?

2 comments:

kitty^-^ said...

yesssssssss! adam lambert for the win!
but would you want to be stranded on an island forever with j.b? :P
i like the fish too :D

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

hahaha stranded on an island with J.B? Nah! I only like his music :) I barely know him... XD