Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

An email to a friend from elementary school that I bumped into in summer school that I figured could double as a post! :D

Hey thar! XD
I was really surprised to see you too! I didn't react for quite a bit because I was so shocked. I like your skirt! :D
I'm taking French (to improve, like you :D ), drama for fun, and sewing for more tedious fun.
Other than summer school, I don't think my family has anything special planned for this summer... but if there is something, it's probably shopping in the states! XD
The beach would be a fantastic idea. The weather is stupid, if I wanted to start sweating the minute I stepped out of the shower, I would have gone to China, not stay here. bleh. I can imagine myself coming out of the water at a beach and having all of it drying in 5 seconds. Then all this salty white stuff would be left on me. stupid sun; I hate extreme exposure.
I don't really have homework so far... well, depends on what you mean by homework. nothing written, but I have a French test tomorrow and I have to buy my own fabric for a skirt we're making in sewing class. :P
Thank you for your long email, I had fun reading it, maybe we will meet up again in summer school! :D

Hey! I haven't told you yet. All the people currently around me know this: I AM OBSESSED WITH ADAM LAMBERT. I know he's gay, but I love him! Harharhar. Don't know if you wanted to know that, but neither do the people around me, hehehe. I even told my friends in my drama class. Everyday I walk in listening to my ipod and they say "Are you listening to Adam Lambert?". They're always right. :D Our drama teacher always gives us "questions of the day" and obviously, we get one everyday. She chose the perfect question today: IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH A CELEBRITY OF YOUR CHOICE FOREVER, WHO WOULD YOU CHOSE? Half the class knew what I was going to say before it was my turn. Stranded on an island? With no one else but one celebrity? FOREVER?!?! HELLO?!?!?!

ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, hope you liked my email! XD

No comments: