Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camp :D

Hey you guys :D I almost forgot this blog existed.. Sorry :P well anyways I just came back from camp and I still smell like campfire smoke cause of all the fires Ian and Dan built ( Ian and Dan are my brothers and both scouts obsessed with making fires xD ) I was in Tofino for this little family camping adventure but for some reason my iPhone keeps on spellchecking "tofino" to "Torino" which apparently is some place in Italy and now everyone thinks I went to italy to camp. Which is stupid because if I went to Italy I probably wouldn't go camping xD although that would be cool too :D I'd rather go eating :) School's over but I still have summer school and a provincial to get through :( science 10 is the course I'm taking and coincidentaly it comes with a provincial exam too =.= garhhhhhh... Well.. I guess that comes with with wanting to get ahead in school... Well bye :D I'll try to blog more now that I have an iPhone and it's the summer so byeeee :D

2 comments:

kitty^-^ said...

YOU HAVE AN IPHONE?!?!?!?! ARG!!!!!! *SEETHS AS JEALOUSY POURS OUT MY EARS*
WELL, glad you had FUN AT UR CAMP! maybe you should go camp in italy sometime... :D
yes, get ahead.... moo cow. meow cat. woof dog. roar dinosaur. poo hippo. XD

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

Hahaha My uncle bought it for me :D Lucky me I guess :)