Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Urg... i am so lame -_-

I don't have an ipod so I recorded one song I really like onto my phone. My phone doesn't even have radio -_-
Bleh!!!!!!!!! XP The sound quality is HORRIBLE and I had to record the song in 4 sections because it is 3 min 48 sec. long and my phone only records in minute long sections... gah!!!!!!!!! X-(
I tried getting my dad to teach me how to download songs onto the ipod shuffle my mom got for free... the one with no screen -_- He says "after finals". gees. I'll forget by then.... I want an ipod touch. before I kept saying how I wouldn't mind just having one with apps and nothing else, but I really really reeeeaaaaaaaaaallllyyyyyyy want to take music with me to listen where-ever.... :( change my mind... I'll take a normal ipod nano thingy.... that will work well too.... just for music.

You know, I've never had the desperate urge to get an ipod for music, but I am now. I blame Adam Lambert. Darn him and his epic songs XP
Just kidding, he's great, but I don't want to have to listen to music in front of the computer all day. It sucks.
You know what? I'm just going to use up some more of your time by typing in lyrics (ok, fine, copy and pasting in lyrics) (FINE! if you don't want to read it, skip the blue section):

So I got my boots on, got the right 'mount of leather
And I'm doing me up with a black color liner
And I'm workin' my strut but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some love
There's a thin line 'tween the dark side and the light side baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble trying to find it

But if I had you, that would be the only thing that i would ever need
Yeah if I had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy
If I had you
You you you you you
If I had you

From New York to LA getting high rock n' rollin
Get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis
What they need in this world is some love
It's a fair line between a wild time and a flat line baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find it ........

That's not all of it, there's more, you should all listen to this song! It is so upbeat and energizing... And so I'm not plagiarizing, I GOT THE LYRICS FROM THIS WEBSITE: (DO NOT VISIT IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO POINT, I'M JUST SAYING....)

http://www.metrolyrics.com/if-i-had-you-lyrics-adam-lambert.html

OH, and go listen to the song at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyXNOLzbSgo

On a different note, I am going to see "Karate Kid" next Friday after the finals with Vivian, my friend who wrote the "Chinese Dynasties" song!!!! Fun! :D

I killed a bug with glass cleaner.
We got our yearbooks -well, our school calls them annuals- and the last day of school was signing frenzy.
Finals suck. I mean, 5 courses?!?!? Come on!!!!!!! AND EVERYTHING'S MULTIPLE CHOICE. No, you probably think "hey, that's good" BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED. Every test I get, I score 90% and above for big written paragraph things, it is the multiple choice things that BRING MY MARK DOWN. Hey Harvard, I hope you do not expect epic multiple choice skills from your appliers.... :(

I'm trying to get off Facebook. Like, check up on it once every two days and stay away from the addicting apps... it's working so far because of finals... but I hope I can continue during summer...

I AM TAKING SUMMER SCHOOL. MORE EVIDENCE OF HOW LAME I AM. GRRR.... There are some fun courses, but 'summer school' in general just sounds drab.

No comments: