Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FINALLY

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so today was the very last day of school!!
I'm, like, suuuper hyper right now and i LOVE TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I wish I was at a beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ice creeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!
no more being stuck in stuffy classrooms all day long!!!
k, i'm going!
p.s.: SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kitty^-^ said...

but.... what about finals???

Rikitiki said...

we don't have any finals :D
only next year.

Colorfulness said...

NOT FAIR!!!!!!
. . . . Our school ends Next Wednesday, on the 16th.
No finals are SO SO SO NOT FAIRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont get me wrong, cus Im happy for you and everything, but, y'know, I dont like finals.

Oh, well. Summer IS just around the corner, so I guess it really isnt THAT bad.

Good Post Vera!!