Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Chat on Gmail with Natalie :D

4:28 PM me: i posted :D
  and jenn too
4:29 PM we tried to get ariel to post
  she said she'd post about "Bleach"
  the manga XP
  but she hasn't yet
  XD
  I changed the blog title
  because I thought it was a bit long
  hahaha
4:30 PM it just "pickles" now
  btw, what is counterpoint?
  is it like....
  anti-powerpoint?
  lol :D
4:31 PM arg, you're not answering
 Natalie: Woops
 me: sigh
 Natalie: I forgot I had this window open!
  SORRY
  AND HIIIIIII
 me: ????
  how do you forget...
  ok lol
4:32 PM HIIIIIIIII
  HOW ARE YOU?
  im typing in bold!
 Natalie: I'm goooood.
 me: to get your hard earned attention
  ^i wonder if this does anything^
4:33 PM hmm... mope
  *nope
  #this?#
  nope...
  this???
  omg!!!!!!!
4:34 PM using a dash on both sides makes your words get crossed out!!!!!
  i wonder if this works...
 Natalie: very cool
 me: omg!
 Natalie: Ooh
 me: bold and crossed!
  hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4:35 PM Natalie: om nom nom nom italics!
 me: bold
  ?!?!?!
  how???
  :P
 Natalie: Underscore! ;)
 me: !!!!!!!!!! XD
  wow
  bold, crossed, and italic ;)
4:36 PM Natalie: YES :D
 me: WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THIS EPIC KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!! WEIRD THINGS IN GOOGLE CHAT!!!!!!!!! XD
 Natalie: :(:)
  YAY
4:37 PM me: :(:) ???
  LOLLLLLLL
  do you know anymore?
  that's not in the list/ box?
  XD
 Natalie: \m/
 me: !!!!!!!!!!!
  WOAH!!!!!! xd
4:38 PM Natalie: I'm so amazing hhaha
 me: \ m / ???
  \m/
  XD
 Natalie: :D
 me: i like how it is animated XD
  hmmmm..... \n/ ???
  darn
  hmmm...
4:39 PM anymore? :)
 Natalie: :*
 me: woah....
  cool! XD
  :* ??
  yay! XD
4:40 PM O.O ??
  darn
  8-)
  darn
  <|:-)
 Natalie: BIRTHDAY HAT!
 me: ok... that didn't work out
  :S
4:41 PM why doesn't that one work!?!?!?!
  :-S
  grrr....
  >:-(
  hmmmm....
  ^-^
4:42 PM Natalie has entered text???
  hmmm....
  we should post this conversation onto the blog :D
4:43 PM Natalie is typing...
 Natalie: :Jennifer and Kayla figured out those emotes first
  LOL
  Yes i am
 me: oh!!!
  wow :D
  :$
  :3
  daaaaaaaarrn
  :#
  :-#
  :@
  ......
  :1
4:44 PM :!
  :&
  :^
  :%
  : ^ ]
  (:-(|)
  grrrrrrr!
4:45 PM (:-[:]
  oh boy....
4:46 PM Ok, I'm posting this on now ^-^
 Natalie: Alright then xD
  SORRy
  I'm kind of distracted
 me: ?
  it ok XD
  just visit the blog sometime :)
4:47 PM Natalie: BLEHH
  I WILL!
  Now my mom wants me to take Merlin outsdie for pooping
  ><
 me: lolllll
 Natalie: I'll talk to you later!!
 me: ok! :D
                         ><
4:48 PM hehehe
  bye bye for now
  :D  Hmmm.... I don't know why the emoticons didn't show up... oh well! :D

2 comments:

K. Waffle said...

Ahaha...bleach...thats all she EVER talks about :P
Theres also like a robot, and a monkey...and poop xP

kitty<3 said...

woah!!!!!! show me in chat!