Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fascinating Array

 First off, before I actually post, I would like you guys to know I updated our posty thingy and it now looks a whole lot cooler! I'm assuming it also has more features! Try posting and check it out, you guys! I for one quite like it!Now, I will actually start posting. I was inspired by the fact that Vera was in Hungary and no one *cough-cough* even told me . Anyway, I would like to share with you my fascinating array of friends from different places!!!!!!! (And in the comments please post yours, for I am curious!)  
  • Vera: She is a blog member, is from Hungary, was in Hungary a while ago and no one told me, now has an adorable dog, and went to SCCS with the rest of us coo-coo's. :D  
  • Marie: She is from France, speaks French darn fluently, is as French as you could ever get, and sadly is going back to France... 
  • Anthi: She is from Athens, Greece. She speaks... well, she speaks GREEK! XD I met her in a rhythmic gymnastics class in the summer we just moved here (that's how I met Marie, too. We are the threesome of worldly-ness!!! China, France, and Greece - oooh, aah!!!) , and Anthi is now back in Greece.
Hmm... That's all I can think of for now... DO NOT FORGET, NOW!!! POST YOUR VARIOUS BACKGROUND FRIENDS' INFORMATION IN THE COMMENTS! RECRUIT THEM ALL AND WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!  MWAHAHAHAHA.... XD XD

5 comments:

Rikitiki said...

Well, I have friends from Hungary (obviously), Canada (duh), and the USA, England, Croatia, Spain and France. Not really all over the world, pretty much just Europe, but still...

kitty<3 said...

woah!!! cool! XD

Colorfulness said...

Can I count Vera too? Lol
Well, theres Hannah, who just moved here about 3 weeks ago from someplace in India that I cannot remember how to pronounce, let along spell. Shes in our grade in school, and I have no classes with her but we became friends through another friend :)
so that pretty much sums it up I think. . . I dont have a large array of multicultural friends, not as much as you, yma !! xD
My cousin micheline just moved back to BC from Winnipeg a few months ago, if that counts, even though she was originally from here. . .

Oh ! I have a friend who right now is studying in the states, somewhere in the california area.
not sure if that really counts either, but she used to live here and was originally from Hong Kong.

Yeah, thats it.
You both have wayy more multicultural friends than I do !!

kitty<3 said...

Wow! That's so cool!!!
Wait, that reminds me... I knew I forgot someone!
I also know a Hannah. I met her when we were both on vacation in Hong Kong, we became friends because we could both speak English properly! XD
She is now in New Jersey 'cause that's where shee lives... ooolala!!!

kitty<3 said...

well, I also have a whole bunch of friends back in China XD