Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Well then

okay, so my last post was not my best, acctually, at the time it seemed like a great idea, but it doesnt see you all are too fond of it soo.....I wont do that anymore, from now on it will just be me rambling on about whatever.
Right now, Im going to ramble on about why Im here, blogging, right now, past midnight on a school night. its cus I forgot to do laundry earlier cus Im just that stupid and so now I have to stay up for another half hour to switch the laundry to the drier. yeah, Im stupid.
next Im going to ramble on about why my last few posts have all been in the default pink colour, and it is not cus Im not lazy, boring or stupid to change the colour, but its cus the button that you click to choose the colour is now gone, and I miss it. dunno where it went, but I hope it comes back soon cus I am not a fan of pink too much.
And I will also ramble on about..... well, I cant think of much more, but I will add more later, maybe tomorrow....
See Ya!!

2 comments:

kitty<3 said...

it's gone??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh my... i didn't know... hmm... imma gonna go check... :P

kitty<3 said...

but we all replied, jenn! :P (to ur 1-10 post... blimps!?!?!??!)
XD