Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I dont know what to write about

Sorry I have not posted since a veryy long time ago...
Um...
Haha, Max (my dog), is being a freak lately. This is probably gonna be pretty boring, but here are some things he did;
He is basically obsessed with sitting in sunlight. He will sometimes just stop in the middle of his walks so he can lay down. Alot of times now, he will just climb onto a TV tray table thing by the window for more sun, too.
To "kill" his food, he needs to bark at it for awhile. Also, he has to bring it out to the living room from where his bowl is by the door for reasons I don't know. Sometimes he'll want to eat on the couch or ottoman, and forget about his food. Once, he left his piece of food on the floor, then came onto the couch with me. He wouldn't stop staring at the food, and if anyone walked by it, he would go put it somewhere else on the ground.
Thats all I really can think of right now...I hope I'll start posting more often.

4 comments:

kitty<3 said...

ha! I can just imagine that! XD so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttte ^*^

a l i e n said...

HAHAHAAHAHA!!!
Barking at his food . . . hehehe :)

kitty<3 said...

WHo knew dog made sound waves were so deadly? XD

K. Waffle said...

Hahaha...Does Merlin do the barking thing ever?