Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ack.

Dilemma #1:
  • I am in student council...
  • "we" have put up a school dance taking place NEXT WEEK
  • I'm supposed to advertise this dance, being a member of the council, to all my friends
  • I'm not even interested in school dances, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES TO GO?!?!?!
  • NOT TO MENTION THE AS PART OF THE COUNCIL, I HAVE TO GO TO THE DARNED DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dances in my opinion are a complete and utter waste of time and money
  • plus they are intimidating for gr.8's
  • argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dilemma #2:
  • 4 in Chinese is a very unlucky number. 8, However is considered extremely lucky.
  • 4 in Chinese sounds very much like the word "death" and 8 in Chinese sounds a lot like a words meaning growth, improvement, and somewhere along the lines of getting rich (aka success).
  • 4 is half of eight
  • so...
  • is dying half of success????????????

2 comments:

kitty<3 said...

oh my god. it just keeps getting worse.... now there's a conflict in time!!!!!!!!!! >:-(

kitty<3 said...

nvm.... no conflicts... but i still dont look forward to it T_T