Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Camp song...

I was gonna send this as an email to you guys last year.... (like, literally 12 months) but... that would have... oh never mind... here it is! This is my Camp Song Post... very popular around the campfire... enjoy!!!!!!!! :D

I said a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!
I said a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!
I said a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!
I said a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!
I said a BOOM CHICKA RACKA CHICKA RACKA CHICA BOOM!
I said a BOOM CHICKA RACKA CHICKA RACKA CHICA BOOM!
I said ALRIGHT!
I said ALRIGHT!
I said OOOH YEAH!
I said OOOH YEAH!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
MOTORCYCLE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOTORCYCLE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said a VROOM KACHA VROOM!
I said a VROOM KACHA VROOM!
I said a VROOM KACHA VROOM!
I said a VROOM KACHA VROOM!
I said a VROOM KACHA GEARSHIFT KACHA GEARSHIFT KACHA VROOM!
I said a VROOM KACHA GEARSHIFT KACHA GEARSHIFT KACHA VROOM!
I said GET OUT OF MY WAY!
I said GET OUT OF MY WAY!
I said THIS ROAD IS AAALL MINE!
I said THIS ROAD IS AAALL MINE!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
RAINBOW STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAINBOW STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said a RED YELLOW BLUE!
I said a RED YELLOW BLUE!
I said a RED YELLOW BLUE!
I said a RED YELLOW BLUE!
I said a RED YELLOW PURPLE YELLOW ORANGE YELLOW BLUE!
I said a RED YELLOW PURPLE YELLOW ORANGE YELLOW BLUE!
I said OH, THAT'S SO PRETTY!
I said OH, THAT'S SO PRETTY!
I said I COULD WATCH THIS AAALL DAY!
I said I COULD WATCH THIS AAALL DAY!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
JANITOR STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!
JANITOR STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A MOP-A SWEEP-A MOP-A SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said a BROOM SWEEP-A MOP-A SWEEP-A MOP-A SWEEP-A BROOM!
I said HEY, DON'T WALK THERE!
I said HEY, DON'T WALK THERE!
I said I JUST CLEANED THERE!
I said I JUST CLEANED THERE!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
I said ONE MORE TIME!
VALLEY GIRL STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VALLEY GIRL STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said like a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!
I said like a BOOM CHICKA BOOM!

3 comments:

Colorfulness said...

Hahaha We sang this one at camp too!!!

I have like a million camp songs stock-piled in my brain, if you ever want another one!!

K. Waffle said...

We sang this in choir today....ahaha

kitty<3 said...

lol, jenn! :D post some of your crazy camp songs! :D

kayla.... how in the world can that song be sung in a tune that sounds like music? it's really more like a chant! :D