Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alyssa

SHE IS ADORABLE! :D
She doesn't like to cry, sleeps nicely, and is quiet. ;)
She can already smile! :):):):):):) hard to capture those moments, though...
When she's really hungry, she'll try to eat anything that touches her face, so when my dad holds her with her head resting on his shoulder, she tries to latch on to his neck with her mouth... lol! My dad says that Alyssa is our little vampire because of this... :)
She was born with a full head of hair! :O Apparently, she looks exactly like me when I was a baby... :D According to my mom, she has my feet, my fingers, my forehead, my .... haha :D
Sometimes, when she is on my mom's lap, she starts to feel the need to get rid of body wastes... she purses her lips, and looks sideways at my mom, with her whole body stiff... my mom laughs every time Alyssa does this... Alyssa's expression would be very stern, as if she were scolding my mom about something. :D
Once, she was getting burped by my mom, and my mom and I were talking about how Alyssa looks just like me, Alyssa made a hilarious sound: "Ah?!?" Like she was crying out in disbelief.
My mom and I collapsed in laughter, trying to mimic the sound she had just made, while Alyssa herself lay, kicking out her feet and waving her arms in her own little dance.

6 comments:

K. Waffle said...

Your sister???

kitty<3 said...

:D doy!!!!!

K. Waffle said...

Oh! I didnt even know the baby was born yet...xP

kitty<3 said...

... almost for a month!!! :P

K. Waffle said...

Oh....oops :P

kitty<3 said...

haha :D