Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Vote please?

Okay, so we are getting a Schnauzer puppy in Oct/Nov since I am allergic to the Samoyed and I'm not allergic to Schnauzers, so yeah.

ANYWAYS...there's a bunch of names that we are thinking of and you people are gonna vote!! ...Riiiiiight?! :P
You guys are allowed 2 votes each...one for if its a guy, one for if its a girl.

~GIRL~
Clover
Marble

~BOY~
Magnet
Corby
Pepper

...Yes, I know that there are 2 names for a girl dog and 3 names for a boy dog :]
Still, we have to see the puppy before we can name it...but still. VOTEEEE

Oh and suggest any names you want to! But not like...CrapBag or something...xD
...SO EXCITED FOR DOGGIE!!!!

4 comments:

K. Waffle said...

I know you'll just get mad at me...but i dont know so here xP:
girl: Clover Marble
Boy: Magnet Corby Pepper

CraziiAlien said...

MEANIE WEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Waffle said...

At least i SOOOOOOOOOOOOORTA voted

kitty<3 said...

clover, pepper