Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stuff

Ummmm okay, what can I blog about....

the school carnival was last Friday, we got out of class really early [I think it was 12:10 or something..] to go to the carnival thingy [Although most of the school just went home or to the mall..] We stayed for a part of it, and popped popcorn for the grade council, Sold some popcorn for the grade council,
overall, it was fun. :)

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT!!
It came soo fast this year....
I think there is only 5 or so more days of school left..
Looking forward to summer!!
Although I think we have to go back at the end of June for report cards,


and this is the weekend before finals,
Finals being this Wednesday and Thursday [for me]
Yesterday I studied soo much, and I was soooo tired and sooo wanting to kill the person that made the 8th grade curriculum soooo damn long, and so yesterday evening, I actually fell asleep with a pencil in my hand and a textbook at my face.
I dunno how it is possible for someone to fall asleep studying but somehow I did it..
Ummm
Yeah okay, I've got to go now, Byebye everyone!!

5 comments:

kitty<3 said...

nice post!
ooooooooo! carnival!??!!?!? :D
to the mall? wow
YAY POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grade council? wassat? :P srry
yeah! shool IS almost out!
i know... time passes by like... like... something really fast... (ok that was dumb)
5 or so more days?!?!?!?!
WTF!?!?!?!??! WE STILL HAVE 3 SOMETHING WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R U SURE??!?!?!?!?!?!? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, soooooooooo looking forward to summer... IM GOING BACK TO CHINA AGAIN! :D
go back? for report cards?!?!?! weird...
finals. that is not something i am looking forward to in high school...
oooooooch, fell asleep studying?!?!?! that is tough. I AM SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILL THE PERSON- WOW jenn, i never thought you that kind of person... XD

KitKAT (kittykat) said...

lawlz i wish u could come over...
good luck with ur finals XD

-katherine

KitKAT (kittykat) said...

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ur going to china toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
katherine

KitKAT (kittykat) said...

were u going in china???

P.s please get facebook XD
katherine

Colorfulness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.