Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Insignificance

Okay, nobody is posting, so I will post about maybe the most insignificant thing ever.

Okay, so just about a few minutes ago, I was looking for a gift card that I knew I had, that still had money on it. So anyway, I was looking like in boxes, and in drawers and baskets, and I couldn't find it, right, so, then I was looking through this box, looking for this card, and I didn't find my gift card, but I found my GO CARD!!!!
Which is also important cus we need our go cards to be able to get our report cards, and I didn't know where it was [when they told us at school that we needed them I was just like : o.O oh dang.]
But then yeah, now I have my go card, which is great, cus now I am allowed my report card, but I still don't have any idea where my gift card is....oh well,
I guess it will show up.

But anyways, let this be a lesson:

Lesson #1-- When you are looking for something, you can never find it, and you always end up finding something else and getting distracted..

Lesson #2-- Keep track of stuff that is important cus you will need it later [example: GO CARD]

Lesson #3-- POST!! Or you will all have to suffer through these boring insignificant posts about insignificant things by me.

Lesson #4-- Gift cards are useless....They always go missing.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

K. Waffle said...

Nice post :D

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

XDDDDD Funny xD

kitty<3 said...

wow! :P
really nice post!!!!!!
you can make the most insignifigant things seem entertaining! i luff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorfulness said...

Awww, Thanks Yma,
I luv you too!!