Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!
Im sorry, I didnt even think to go on the computer in the past while [very very long while...] But Im here now!! And woah, I've got alot of catching up to do on Facebook.....But thats for another time, right now I feel like I have soooo much to blog about [mainly cus I havent even been visiting the blog at all....]
And anyway, I have been sick for a few days, today is Wednesday and I've been sick and not going to school since Sunday morning/Saturday afternoon, but no worries, I will be back at school tomorrow for sure cus Im feeling wayyy better. :D :D
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Did any of you hear about the shooting at the highschool?!?!? When my mom told me [cus I was at home sneezing my guts out [[not literally]]] anyway, when my mom told me I was just like: O.O and then I was all worried about people, cus I had no way of knowing if anyone I knew had gotten hurt..and I saw the news that evening aparently the maniac guy the was shooting people was a former student of BMSS, and thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt.

On another note, I have had a bazillion tests in the past while and cus I have been sick this week, I have missed my english quiz and one and a half french evaluations....crap, Im gonna pay for that one. ANNNND Finals coming up!!!!!!!!!! ---> Gonna fail math final, [no way I can cram that much info into my brain when math and science finals are only one day apart...]

I miss my ipod soooooooooo much, I have been forced to listen to the crappy radio for days with really bad signal and lots of static, cus I forgot my ipod at Lanny's house the day befor I got sick [Lan, could you bring it to school for me tomorrow, I miss it dearly..]
I miss every single one of you soo much!! I have been isolated in this house for days and I can't wait to acctually see real people again!! :D :D :D :D
Im going to get dumped with homework tomorrow, and that will suck, but I wouldnt have it any other way, cus if I have to spend one more day with this crap radio in my room, I will go mental...

Umm what else do I have to blog about today......
-is thinking-
...
Uhhh I did a load of laundry today ?? Yup, thats true but not very interesting...
Oh well, I'd better get studying, see ya later!!
[And I will try to remember to blog now...or at least to visit the blog,,,,, anyways: BYE!!!!]

6 comments:

kitty<3 said...

total hurray-ness!
YOU FINALLY POSTED AGAIN
yay!
too bad about being sick, though............
good luck onall the homework and tests!!!!!!!!!!!

K. Waffle said...

-Agrees with Yma-

kitty<3 said...

er... :D

K. Waffle said...

Sorry, i didnt feel like typing xP

kitty<3 said...

i read it again.
my, jenn, you can type a lot!

Colorfulness said...

well, you see, I had to make up for all that lost time that I hadnt been going to blog, and that is how: I just bloged a long blog...

Its not too long is it?? Sorry if it is, but whatever...
Acctually, this is a re-occuring problem...you see, in school, for tests and junk like that I always run out of room, I write small-ish, but still doesnt help..

For an english quiz awhile ago, for example, there was an essay question, and it asked for somewhere between 50 and 100 words...
Quess how many I wrote....
I counted and went to 250-ish range.... But I got full marks none-the-less!!!!!
Yaaaaay!!