Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am Cow (one of my awesomest favourite songs!!!! :D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WFp4kozlOU

lyrics.... xD ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

♪I am cow, hear me moo,♪
♪I weigh twice as much as you,♪
♪And I look good on the barbecue!♪
♪Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter's - ♪
♪Made from liquid from my udders,♪
♪I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)♪
♪I am cow, eating grass,♪
♪Methane gas comes out my ass,♪
♪And out my muzzle when I belch!♪
♪Oh, the ozone layer is thinnerFrom the outcome of my dinner,♪
♪I am cow, I am cow, Ive got gas....♪
♪I am cow, here I stand,♪
♪Far and wide upon this land,♪
♪And I am living everywhere!!!♪
♪From b.c. to newfoundland,♪
♪You can squeeze my teats by hand,♪
♪I am cow, I am cow, I am cow...♪
♪I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!♪


(song by Arrogant Worms)

10 comments:

K. Waffle said...

Okay...weird...:P

Colorfulness said...

Hahaha,
You have a weird taste in music, Yma
Lol

kitty<3 said...

IT'S A GOOD SONG! DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO IT?

Colorfulness said...

Yes, I did, Just now,
And I still think its odd,
Anyone who sings about farting cows is kinda strange...

kitty<3 said...

hey, it's a well written song!
you try singing about a farting cow or something and not sound like a total idiot in doing so! :P

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

LOL O.O All I have to say XD

kitty<3 said...

but dont you guys like cows?!?!?!?!?!!?

K. Waffle said...

No :P they smell bad...and ppl in our class in the fall were obsessed with cows

CraziiAlien said...

Um.

kitty<3 said...

double UM
why would you not like cows because other people were obsessed with them!?!?!?!!
it's not fair on the cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!