Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday Regret.

Okay so yesterday evening, I was frozen cold head to toe.
I was wearing like 4 layers, but still cold,
and so when I went to bed, I was even colder!!
And lay awake for 2 hours, to cold to sleep, and dreaming of sweatpants.
Wishing that I had brought a pair of sweatpants with me.
Thats how pathetic I am, spending my Friday evening dreaming of sweats.
And I still wish I had brought my sweats, And I have regretted not bringing them sence I left the house.

I know, its a weird post, but thats all thats on my mind right now.

5 comments:

kitty<3 said...

oooh... brrrr...
at least your still alive! :P...
XD

Colorfulness said...

Yeaaaah.
Im still alive.

kitty<3 said...

no frostbites? :D

Colorfulness said...

Nope.
I was just cold.

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

I don't think dreaming of sweats is werid xD I love sweats!!! I wish I had some... And i also wish I dreamed i had some......