Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

I. Am. HIGH.

I AM HIGH ON SOMETHING.
I have no clue WHAT. But something is making me go +_+
Sorry for not posting in a looooooong time....kinda forgot about the blog...thank god we has COLOR who spelled COLOUR wrong but why did the Canadians have to change the spelling anyways? It just makes life harder for us and that makes the government dumb, but then again I've always thought politicians were dumb and liars anyways. Hmph.

Oh yeah...and WAFFLE: what's with the ad things???????

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! French homework sucks! lalalalalalala, what else is new? I think I'm screwed up right now.

NETBALL IS COOL. JOIN.

I LIKE CHEEEEEEEESE, no matter how much Yma Oabie hates it!!!! EEEEEAT!

Bye!

5 comments:

K. Waffle said...

For the ad, Yma made one, then she asked me and Colo(u)r to make one too, so i did

Color.Is.Best said...

And I did not yet, but I will soon,
just not now cus Iv got homework to do at the moment

kitty<3 said...

yes, make an add!

kitty<3 said...

netball? wassat?

Color.Is.Best said...

Netball?? You dont remember when we did it last year??

Its just like basketball, but you cant dribble the ball and there is no backboard on the basket...Nat can explain it better than I can.
Go ask her.