Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hiiiii

I realize I have suddenly been not on the blog for a few days, but thats also cus I havent been on the computer much, which is cus I am drowning in homework this week, and suffering from major lack of sleep. Give me some credit here people..
Anyways....uhhhh......has anyone read any good books lately??
Or really bad books??
I just finished (literally JUST finished like half an hour ago) a novel, its called 'The Hunger Games" And it was great, I loved it, and there is a sequel coming out I think this summer...but Im not sure.. Anyway, it was written by Suzanne Collins, if any of you care..
And uhh...... Bye!!

6 comments:

kitty<3 said...

ok! :D

kitty<3 said...

im reading "Pendragon - Raven Rise"

Colorfulness said...

Is it good??

kitty<3 said...

its ok...
very attention grabbing... i want to see the result sooooo bad!
which means its pretty well writte :D

Rikitiki said...

Ooh! I was Going to read that... but then I didn't...

kitty<3 said...

omg! then read it asap!