Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weird, Unusuall and Scary Weather.

I wanted to state this : the weather has been absolutly crazy this past week, Let me explain:
In just this week we have had: Snow, Sun, Wind, Rain.
Its really really weird!!
I know, im a complete Dork to be thinking about the weather when we all know its just stupid "Global Warming" But it scared me when one day it was Snowing golf balls, and then the next day it was as sunny as if it were a day in summer, and then a day or two after that it looks like we are going to have a storm!! [Today was the storm-ish looking day to me...its raining and kinda windy]
and Im being VERY paranoid, but thats just who I am most of the time so your just gonna have to deal with it.

-Color

11 comments:

K. Waffle said...

Oh yeah! It was! I didnt even notice...

Color.Is.Best said...

Yeah!! It was and it scared me, I didnt notice at the time either until I thought about it and then it scared me alot...

CraziiAlien said...

I want a storm to happen so we have a lockdown!!!

kitty<3 said...

crazii alien really is crazy :P
people might die in a serious storm! :(
and color, you are not paranoid :)

kitty<3 said...

ps u spelt unusual wrong :P

kitty<3 said...

pps u spelt absoloutly wrong too :P
(i think...)

Color.Is.Best said...

I dont really care about my spelling, but thanks for showing off your spelling skills anyways,
jk jk xD

CraziiAlien said...

Not like a Hurricane Katrina type thing...!!
Just a storm big enough to have a lockdown...

OOOOH!!! Or maybe a "bad guy" some where but not right at the school so we have a lockdown :D

K. Waffle said...

That happened before at Stoney, but i wasnt there yet

Color.Is.Best said...

I was there!!
It was when I was in grade 5,
there was a shooting at the mall neer by [you all know what mall Im talking about but Im not going to name it so STALKERS cannot find us]
Any it was like almost final bell before school ended and the P.A. came on and we locked down till like 4 or 4:30-ish and I remember that the parents had to go to the gym and umm yeah..I was really bored, thats really most of what I remember..

If we had a Hurricane, then they wouldnt put us on lock down. That just doesnt make any sense. If it was a really really bad hurricane then we might get evacuated or something but no lockdown..

Wasnt there a lockdown or something weird at Stoney when there was a bear sighting in the forest neer by?? Or was that the wasps..Im not sure..

kitty<3 said...

hee, hee... i is show offing.....:P!