Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Other Definitions

LOL: (laugh out loud) Lack Of Laughter

LMAO: (Laughing my ass off) Llamas Make Lousy Omelets

BRB: (Be right back) Brainiacks Run Badly

TTYL: (Talk to you later) Tattle Tales Yell Loudly

C U: (See you) Curse you

PC: (Personal Computer) Pirates of the Caribbean

WTH: (What the heck) What's with The Hat?



~ Do you have anymore other "shortenings" with your own definition? Can you think of another definition for the "shortenings" already up there? Just post a comment! :)~


10 comments:

CraziiAlien said...

STFU [shut the %&$# up] - Stop the freaky uglies! ...from invading our planet!

CraziiAlien said...

That sucked.

kitty<3 said...

oh, I forgot a very important one...
omg: (oh my god/gosh) onion meets garlic...
:)

Color.Is.Best said...

Okay, I'm going to try to think of some..

Gtg (Got To Go) = "Get the Grapefruit!!"

Hw (homework) = Hungery Walruses

Lol!!
...I dunno really,
this is what come off the top of my head.. xD

K. Waffle said...

:P, sorry my brain is muddled up right now, so i cant think of any

kitty<3 said...

think harder!!!!!!!!!! :P

Color.Is.Best said...

Yeah, Think harder!!!

K. Waffle said...

Oh...alright...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...its not really an acronym, but kk (okay)- Kayla Koala....NOOo! Youre going to bug me about that for life...oh, whatever, ill live :P...sorry, it was also really stupid, but all i could think of...

K. Waffle said...

Oh, or tmi (too much information)- tall melting icicle...dunno :P

Color.Is.Best said...

Lol, Kayla Koala.
Hahahahahahaha
T.m.i....I havent ever heard of that one...Good job though!!