Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My 43 Cousins...I am rlly random x]

Here are my 43 cousins...LMAO. Even *I* don't remember all of them x]

Janelle Chan - 15 [favourite!!!], Janice Chan - 12

Karen Yau - 26, Kelvin Yau - 24

Michelle Wong - 11, Hua Li Wong - 8

Cindy Yan - 9, Briyan Yan - 11, Felix Yan - 7

Nadia Abdulraheim [their dad, who is NOT related to me by blood is Sudanese! :D] - 9, Nora A. - 5, Amad A. - 7

Mei Leung Huang - 12, Michael Huang - 10, Chris Huang - 7

Emilie Chu -10 [favourite!!!]

Joyce Li - 9, Wai Kung Li - 12

Leah Cheung - 10, Leo Cheung - 8, Lilly Cheung - 7, Lani Cheung - 4

Munara Lin - 18

Dan Tam -15

Mindy Chan - 10, Mandy Chan - 10 [twins]

Sophie Leung - 1

Lisa Tang - 6

Ivy Lai - 14, Droplet Lai - 20, Kevin Lai - 8, Poppy Lai - 17

Cindy Mui - 11

Annabella Lee - 19 really soon [favourite!!!], Adam Lee - 11

Ma Tse Cheung - 27

Alvis Tam - 5, Alvin Tam - 3

Cindy Chiang - 10, Li Chui Chiang - 18, Tom Chiang - 14

Tamara Wang - 3

Mai Zhi Cheung - 5

...Even I don't remember all of them x]

5 comments:

kitty<3 said...

ok, thats...scary. no other word for it.
Are u sure they are all your cousins? cause... uh...ya.

Color.Is.Best said...

Wow.
Are they ALL Direct cousins or are they like removed or distant or something
What scares me the most is that you have THREE cousins named Cindy..
O.o

K. Waffle said...

Yeah...

CraziiAlien said...

They are all my cousins!

Would i lie about that? >.>

Color.Is.Best said...

You might...Although I wouldnt see any reason for you to...
But it might be possible cus we have no real way to make sure you are telling the truth, even though we dont think you are lieing about this. Cus I believe you at least...
:D :D