Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waiting for the bell to ring...

Im suprised that this website is not blocked by the school computers,
Btw, Im in school right now, actually Im in Tech ed which is in the school so I guess I am in the school.
Anyways, Its about 15-20 min from the final bell and Im bored
Tech ed is a very boring class when there is nothing to do.
And it smells like wood.
Not that wood smells bad, But in this classroom it kinda does.
:P Yuck.

Lalala

Bored Bored Bored

Still very bored.

Btw!! Im glad to say that this blog is no longer dieing from lack of posts, as we now have been posting often, Blog has made a recovery!! Althought some people havent yet, and to those people : Get posting!!

Anyways.
Bye.

5 comments:

Color.Is.Best said...

I forgot to put a title, Sorry.

Color.Is.Best said...

I added a title!!
Sorry, but it was really bugging me that it didn't have a title,
And I only found out now that I could edit the title.
:D :D

kitty<3 said...

ok then... :)

Color.Is.Best said...

Yup.

CraziiAlien said...

TECH ED IS SUCKY COMPARED TO HOME EC.