Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Creepyness...

Weird creepy unexplainable things.....That have happened to me the past THREE days......

1) I was doing my homework on the floor of my room, sitting against the door, next to the bookshelf and then out of the blue a freakin' HARDCOVER Anne of Green Gables book [Do you know HEAVY those things are?!] [If you don't I will show you somehow] Anyway the freakin' Anne Of Green Gables book fell from the very top shelf of the book case on to me, Along with a blue binder [Not the one for school, cus if that fell on me too, then I would get a concussion.] AND a book that belongs to my mom so I didn't get a chance to read what it was [old people books all look the same in my eyes anyway] And Yes. It did kinda hurt.

2)The second creepy thing that happened to me was during I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom [where else would you brush your teeth??] And then the shower head FELL DOWN [the shower head is moveable so its not attached on to the wall, it just sits in a rack on the wall]So anyways it fell out of the rack thingy on the wall and was just hanging there by the cord, swaying back and forth and banging against the walls. It scared the heck out of me!!

This is the result of being paranoid.

11 comments:

kitty<3 said...

wow, colour. maybe your house just hates you.... LOL :):):):)

K. Waffle said...

1. Weird...
2. I brush my teeth while im on the computer

K. Waffle said...

Actually i only brush my teeth at the computer if im online, if im not im reading on my bed while brushing my teeth...call me a weirdo, but its easier, because then i know i brushed them properly :P

Color.Is.Best said...

You are a weirdo.

K. Waffle said...

So are you.

Color.Is.Best said...

:D
Yes.
Yes I am.

kitty<3 said...

wat the heck does brushing ur teeth have to do with jenn?!?!?!

kitty<3 said...

oh i get it now, i just read the post again... i see... Kayla u r wierd! :):):)

K. Waffle said...

Lol, so are both of you

kitty<3 said...

if we werent wierd this blog wouldnt be half as cool :):):):)

Color.Is.Best said...

Exactly. :D
Lol.