Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

"Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse", "Breaking Dawn", and "Midnight Sun"!!!!!!!

Everyone should know what I'm talking about. The books "Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn" are the CRAZE these days, thanks to the movie "Twilight" (based on the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer)
I'm one of those people sitting at the edge of their seat, clinging on to any chance to do anything "Twilight"-ish. I've got the three books on hold on my library card (three books = "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn". (Yup, I haven't read any one of those yet. Isn't it sad?) My hold position on one of the books is #256 ( It isn't that bad considering that there are 124 books that can go on hold.)
I was hoping my butt off that maybe someone would buy me the series as a Christmas or New Year present. I've shaken that hope out of my brain , buried it deep within the frozen grounds of Antarctica where it met it's miserable death, and filled a tiny part of my brain with the new hope that maybe someone would buy me the series for my upcoming birthday.
I also desperately want to watch "Twilight" the movie. I've seen the posters put out for it. The person playing Edward (is it Seth Green?) is not as good looking as the Edward I had in mind. I also imagined Bella more delicate looking, but I imagine they are very good actors.
Just in case anyone is wondering why don't have "Twilight" on hold but I still know about Bella and Edward, or why I included "Midnight Sun" in the title since it's clear that the fifth book in the series hasn't come out yet and might never come out because some bozo stole Stephenie Meyer's unfinished draft of the book and illegally posted it on the Internet, well, I'll tell you. I went to the official website of Stephenie Meyer and I read the unfinished draft of "Midnight Sun". "Midnight Sun" is Edward's side of view of "Twilight", so I know pretty much what happens in "Twilight". Now I'm reeeeally desperate to read "New Moon", "Eclipse", and "Breaking Dawn"!

6 comments:

Color.Is.Best said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Color.Is.Best said...

Wow, you are alread a Twilight fan and you have only read the first chapter of Midnight sun, or did you also read the Twilight book??
I will not ruin the books for you by telling you what happens, but I will say that I thougt New Moon was not as good as Twilight but then again, I only read it once [and in the time frame of only 2 days,I was reading nonstop,and forgot about eatting,but when I did eat, the book never left my hands]

But, the books I felt were slightly better than the others Im listing now from "most liked" to "not as wonderful as the other" : Eclipse,Breaking dawn,Twilight,New moon.
As you can tell, I have read all the books, I borrowed them from the library because I had the advantage of traveling to Squamish every two weeks [to visit my dad] and visiting the library there, if you dont already know, there is not a large population in Squamish so almost every time I went the books were checked in. :)

Btw, Edward Cullen in the movie Twilight is played by a dude named Robert Pattinson [dunno where you thought of seth green] And he also was in one of the Harry Potter movies [he was the dude in yellow and black and he almost died in the maze when he and Harry were trying to win a tornament thingy (for more info on Harry potter contact "Me"(K)] But when Pattinson was in Harry potter people were not saying then that he was the best looking person in the world as they are now [if anything hes Ugly]. I just wanted to make that point...

And I also wanted to admit that I also visit Stehenie Meyer's website more often then can be considered heathy, so I also know of and have read Midnight sun [or what there was of it]
And if you didnt already know this, there are "deleted parts" from the books [or some of them at least] in the saga that you might want to read, they are titled under "twilight series" and what book you want the outtakes from then click outtakes. Really simple...And kinda fun to read, just keep in mind that they were deleted for a reason [most of them screwed up the storyline] So yeah...
And also I wanted to put one more thing in this comment [which is possibly the largest comment in the history of blog commenting]
I am not a fan of the twilight movie nor that they made it a movie in the first place, but I do like the books :D :D :D

[Cloudii] said...

Nuuuuuu! -shies away from Twilight fans-
People at school are freakin' crazy about Twilight, mainly Edward. He's not even good looking! o.o

I've read all of them and they are okay, but I wouldn't say I love them that much xP

[Cloudii] said...

By the way, the girl playing Bella is Kristen Stewart :D

Color.Is.Best said...

Okay I will admit that yes people are crazy about Twilight at school [insanely crazed]And around most of the world too but that is only because of the movie. NOT the books [mostly].

I like the books. Hate that they made the book a movie but still, love the books.

Btw, Kristen Stewart from what I have seen on the movie trailers and the posters is that she looks very unhappy. Really if you were a lead roll in one of the most popular movies for the next year [until the next harry potter comes out, of course,] Then you should be HAPPY about it, not UN-happy...
And she has a really pretty name, that is something to be proud of, Lol. But maybe her acting is good, I have no idea...

Color.Is.Best said...

Just wanted to say sorry that the first comment I posted for this post was really long, And thats kinda annoying, so yeah, Im sorry bout that...