Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Titles

LOL
I just figured out that you can put 'titles' for people in your contacts...and guess what I did??!
I had fun.

Amy
the Sugar High Loopy Vegetable

Jennifer
the Quiet, Non-violent Carp

Kayla
the Scary Curly Haired Giraffe

Li-anne
the Squishy Hungry Thug

Nikki
the Dino Puppy

Vera
The Hyperticklish Ferret

Anna
the Creepy Banana

Sachin
the Chinese Wannabe Chicken Wing

Calvin
the Annoying Dope

Yes, I do realize that some of those people I listed are not on the blog. Just makes it harder for stalkers to find out who we are if I add a few more people. xP

4 comments:

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

i'm not SQUISHY!!!!!

ME said...

Wow...:P

Color.Is.Best said...

Hyper x3, yes you are squishy.
How come everyday when you get home, your brother greets you at the door and says "Hey,Squishy,Squishy" At least I think thats what he said, Im not sure cus at the same time your sister was accusing you of taking her tamogatchi, wow, she has a loud voice. Anyway, yes you are squishy. Remember last year, when you insisted of telling everyone you have a squishy nose??
So HA, you are squishy and you cant deny it.

Hyper,Hyper,Hyper said...

ok yeah the squishy nose part but what my bro means is squishy fat squishy which s pretty normal for him since he has been calling me fat since like the dawn of time !!