Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

:) :) :)

Nobody has posted for a few days...

"Kitty" thanks for posting those pictures of you in Cuba!!

We have now SIX pickles, we have for awhile now but I wanted to announce it...
Anyway, the pickels now are : Kitty, Me, Cloudii, Color, Hyper, AND Rikitiki. = 6 Pickles!!

On a random note : Did you know They have DIRECTIONS on gum packages?? I just saw it, it says : Chew two pieces four times a day for twenty min.
Im just like : Stupid gum people, I know how to CHEW GUM!! And I will take how ever many pieces I like and chew for how long I want as many times a day as I feel like,
Gum packages cannot control my life....
It also says -Warning: Do not expose to extreme heat...I wonder what will happen if I do??
I wont, but still, I wonder....

- Color

1 comment:

kitty<3 said...

directions on gum packages? psht, they must be mental. LOL
hmm... do not expose to extreme heat... maybe it will start to melt and bubble and snap and pop and gloop all over the place....
or maybe exposing gum to extreme heat will make it turn into fumes of toxic gas like plastic and wreck the ozone layer...
by the way, no problem for the pictures, it's my silent way of "bragging".;)