Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I hate About my Current School

  1. The washroom stall walls are shorter than me
  2. The awesome playground looks so fun but intermediates aren't allowed on it
  3. The playground intermediates are allowed on is horrible
  4. It has a weird name
  5. We all eat lunch in two rooms, ALL of us
  6. Too many major projects
  7. I go to class in a portable!!!!!!!!!!! Why the heck isn't it attached to the main building? That's where the washrooms are!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. The office is on the second floor
  9. The computer room is on the third floor
  10. It's not Stoney Creek
  11. You guys aren't there

2 comments:

[Cloudii] said...

Aww, Amy! Don't have such a negative attitude about your school! ...Enchilada, is it?
we miss you too, but you'll find new friends too!! I know, I used to hate it when my mom said that..but it's true!!

<3
Nat.

Color.Is.Best said...

Nat is right, but what in the world did you mean by 'enchilada'?! , anyway, sure those are 11 negative things about your school, but there must be 11 positive things to go along with the 11 negatives...Anyway, try to make the best out of it, we all wish you luck!!