Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Christmas Pickle

I thought this was the most weirdest thing ever, here's the story; Today we decorated our Christmas tree, and while we were doing that, I found the Christmas Pickle in the tub of decorations, The christmas pickle was given to us by our neighbor up the street, the pickle is a green ordament, in the shape of a pickle, and it has greener dots on it. And we placed it on our tree, but with the pickle there was a legend and this is what it said :
Legend of the Pickle
"start this tradition in your home...legend says that the pickle, a symbol of good luck, was the last ornament placed on the tree. The first child who found the pickle on christmas morning was rewarded with an extra gift from St.Nicholas. this tradition encourages children to appreciate all the beautiful ornaments on the tree rather than rushing to see what santa has left for them." this was written on a small card in a bag with the pickle, I thought it was completely weird, and I wanted to share this weird encounter of me and the pickle with YOU, Also cus right when I read the word "pickle" it reminded me of what Amy called us "pickles" Lol.
-Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[Cloudii] said...

Full Moon Industries:
Your blog is creepy...I'm sorry.

[Cloudii] said...

Woah, cool story Jenn!!

Color.Is.Best said...

Its, a real story though, that actually happened a few days ago now, although the legend isnt really true I dont think, but the rest is, I think.

kitty<3 said...

should i delete FULL MOON INDUSTRIES comment? cause i went to that blog and i think i was mentally scarred for life. im really sorry FULL MOON INDUSTRIES.

kitty<3 said...

looooooooooooove the pickleness!!!!! I wish i had a christmas pickle!